Michael Johnson, defensive end for the Cincinnati Bengals, is an “agent for positive change”. He brings together the Cincinnati Police Department and kids to help bridge the gap before each home game, then rewards them both to a football game together.
- WATCH: Michael Johnson Bridging the Gap
- Michael Johnson Inducted Into the Georgia Tech Sports Hall of Fame
- Family Fun Day – Saturday July 7th, 2018 9am – 1pm
- 1st Annual See it First Health and Fitness Expo Was A Success!
- 1st Annual See it First Health and Fitness Expo; next Saturday, April 14, 2018 in Selma, AL!