As one of the recipients of the team PULSE award Michael will be eligible for the Byron “Whizzer” White Award. “A panel of peers will select five finalists from the pool of PULSE winners. All finalists will receive additional charity donations and one will be named the 2013 Byron “Whizzer” White Award winner and receive an additional $100,000 for his charity.” [Read more…] NFLPA Announces PULSE Award Winners
- Family Fun Day – Saturday July 7th, 2018 9am – 1pm
- 1st Annual See it First Health and Fitness Expo Was A Success!
- 1st Annual See it First Health and Fitness Expo; next Saturday, April 14, 2018 in Selma, AL!
- Michael Johnson Nominated for Walter Payton Man Of The Year
- Inaugural ConnectHomeUSA Ambassador Michael D. Johnson